PONY ROAD AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE COURTESY CAR
Pony Road Auto Specialists Ltd is pleased to offer the use of a FREE Courtesy Car, subject to availability and the following terms and conditions:
- The Courtesy Car will be insured FULLY COMPREHENSIVE by Pony Road Auto Specialists and maintained in a roadworthy and legal condition.
The driver (named below) will:
- hold a full UK Driving Licence and produce both the paper and card licence when requested.
- only use the Courtesy Car for Social, Domestic and Pleasure purposes.
- advise the proprietor of any speeding or parking offences which occur during the usage of the Courtesy Car.
- be responsible for payment of any penalties arising from speeding or parking offences incurred whilst in charge of the Courtesy Car.
- be responsible for recovery of the Courtesy Car in the event of a breakdown and for all recovery costs. AA Cover is recommended.
- enjoy FREE use up to 30 miles, thereafter pay 35p/mile for the fuel used during the usage of the Courtesy Car.
- be responsible for other consumables and for checking and maintaining levels and tyre pressure during the usage of the Courtesy Car.
- return the Courtesy Car in good condition (according to notes below *)
- advise the proprietor of any defects or any accidents that occur immediately thereafter by telephone.
- be solely responsible for payment of any repairs to the vehicle or any 3rd party vehicle involved in any accident deemed to be the fault of the driver of the Courtesy Car, not exceeding £500 insurance excess.
- lock and secure the Courtesy car when not in use.
The driver (named below) will not:
- exceed the speed limit or commit any driving offences.
- park in any restricted area which may result in a Parking Ticket or wheel clamping.
- smoke in the Courtesy Car, carry pets or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Pony Road Auto Specialists Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Courtesy Car without notice.